Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Celebration Shoot ~ 2016



Happy New Year!
Wow!
A new year is already upon us, and I have a dazzling shoot to share with you guys.
 I wanted to do something different for New Year's- something creative and out of the box of my usual work. I envisioned balloons, sparkles, champagne glasses, confetti- and with the help of Ashley & Billy, my vision became reality.
Let's celebrate this beautiful life, love, accomplishments, learning experiences, and fresh starts.
Cheers to new beginnings! Enjoy!














































The best is yet to come.
Happy 2016!


Check out behind the scenes of Billy & Ashley's New Year's Shoot below. 
You can also watch it on Vimeo here.

Videographer: Jon Murray
Editor: Michelle E

No comments:

Post a Comment